March 7, 2009

Free museums this weekend

Free stuff alert: Every first weekend of the month, Bank of America customers can enter museums in certain states for free! You just have to flash your debit or credit card. To find out if your state is included, click here.

For March, it's this weekend, March 7-8.
In Los Angeles, the participating museums include LACMA and the Autry National Center of the American West.

Can't make it this weekend? Plan ahead for next month, when the offer will be good on April 4-5.

Thanks to Natalie at The Frugalista Files for this information.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Today is Free Tuesday at the Autry. It's every second Tuesday of the month.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! I'll post that later today along with the second Tuesday also being free admission to LACMA.

Anonymous said...

hey ang! coincidentally I read your blog the day I went to a festival that was next to a few museums. Sure, enough, they had the BofA deal going, so me and my bro got in free!!
thanks!!!!

Angela said...

Steph-
Thanks for letting me know- I am so happy that worked out!